Cabaret Voltaire Entertainment and Media Services
2003 – Present
CABARET VOLTAIRE – (www.cabaretvoltaire.org)
Artistic Director, Producer, Director, Marketing, Promotions, Fundraising, Sponsorship
Cabaret Voltaire has showcased Los Angeles performers through intelligent, socially relevant events through a cross-pollination of creative energies. Over 100 events throughout Los Angeles in 7 years!
Marketing ~ Producing ~ Managing
• 7 yrs experience producing, self marketing hundreds of events in around Los Angeles County.
• 25 years experience working in entertainment industry; industrials, theatre, film and TV.
• Proven ability to capture attention of audiences and bring them to events, manage various schedules in high pressure scenarios with good rapportwith creative community. Able to drive record-high marketing campaign response-rates and execute successful product launches.
• Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
• Grassroots Marketing
• Production Coordinator
• Product Positioning & Branding
• Web & Print Content Development
• Audience Procurement
• Media Buying and Negotiations
• Market Research
• Public & Media Relations
• New Product Launch
Recent Projects: New Years Nation Los Angeles (Production Coordinator) 2009 The Monty Python Show Los Angeles (Web Marketing, Street Promotion), 2009 Celebrate Your Life Chicago (Web Marketing and Publicity) 2009 Octomom! The Musical (Nationally recognized sold out show), 2009
THEATRE MANAGER – The Arena Stage at Theatre of Arts (1625 N. Las Palmas Ave. in Hollywood)
• Hosted and Produced THE CABARET VOLTAIRE SHOW on KPFK 90.7FM
• MARKETING CONSULTANT Theatre of Arts Hollywood One of the longest running and most prestigious acting schools in Los Angeles.
NOVEMBER 2009 – DECEMBER 2009
• PRODUCTION COORDINATOR New Years Nation Los Angeles at The Montalban.
Coordinated all aspects of New Years event in connection with 10 city simulcast event.
MARCH 2009 – Present
• MARKETING CONSULTANT at Intl. Academy of Film and TV
• MARKETING (WEB AND STREET PROMO)
“AN EVENING WITHOUT MONTY PYTHON” Los Angeles. Design and execution of web and street marketing platform with 12 street promos spread across city within two-week target.
APRIL 2009 – October 2009
PRODUCER / WRITER / DIRECTOR/ ACTOR
“OCTOMOM! THE MUSICAL” Hollywood. Creator of show, main producer. Working with 14-20 people at once, orchestrating schedules, budget, entire production creatively and managerial-wise plus entire web design maintenance and publicity and marketing. National feature story pick up’s via CBS, ABC, FOX, TMZ, Perez Hilton, Reuters, and many more.
Producer-Marketing Director-Promoter on the Los Angeles live event landscape having participated in various events.
2012 CONFERENCE – THE MONTALBAN (SOLD OUT – 1000 people)
TINY NINJA THEATER’S MACBETH – FAKE GALLERY (SOLD OUT 3 NIGHT RUN)
DAVID ICKE – MILLION DOLLAR THEATRE (1700 people on a Wednesday night!)
Began Live event company featuring best-selling authors at Conferences and Events in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Co-Owner, Main Producer, Organizer, handled all aspects of Producing, Marketing, Publicity, Ticketing for live event production company, web content, advertising, Media Buying, audience interaction, management of staff, Media Procurement, Public Relations, Event Planning.
SHAME for The Tides Center at The Elephant Theater 2008
Main Producer, created package for Tides Organization and facilitated all aspects of hiring staff and creative heads for entire production.
HAIR THE MUSICAL for Michael Butler at The MET Theater 2007
6 month SOLD-OUT RUN with $25,000 advance in ticket sales. Award-winning production.
Established and coordinated numerous benefit performances for COMMON PEACE, SALLY MARR & PETER DUDAR, ANSWER LA
3. MILO JOHNSON for Milo Johnson at Highways Performance Space 2007
Publicity and Marketing for one-woman show plus established social media platforms and viral videos.
2005 – 2008
THE BIG C FOUNDATION – (www.thebigcfoundation.org)
Executive Director, Producer, Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach, Casting, Creative Dev.
Established working relationship with Hollywood Pres. Medical Center in association with Cancer Survival Day.
THE DADA PLAY – Producer, Writer, Fundraising
(www.thedadaists.com) The MET Theatre, Hollywood, Ca.
“One ascends the MET Theatre stairs to a lobby gone mad. Absurdist banners, tinkling live piano and interactive eccentrics conspire to resurrect Cabaret Voltaire.” LA TIMES
Fundraising, Sponsorship, Producing, establishing media sponsorships with KPFK 90.7FM
1992 – Present
ACTOR with an extensive background in theatre, television and film. Current member of the Screen Actors Guild. See imdb.com for detailed resume